• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

it's better

Engaged ,
May 12, 2012 May 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The new one's better than the old one.  However, the constant frustration I still have on these forums is not being able to copy something from somewhere, anywhere, and paste it into a text I'm writing.  I'm so used to using the right click copy/paste thing - it's common to the whole internet, but not here.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really - what is better with all the missing functionality?

Standard cut/copy/paste (on Windows)

• Cut: Ctrl+X
  • Copy: Ctrl+C
  • Paste: Ctrl+V

I have never in my entire life tried to use right-click, when such a convenient shortcut is available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah okay, that works.  Thanks.

What's better is the appearance.  I haven't noticed any missing functionality, because it does everything it's always done for me.  I have heard, however, that it doesn't archive stuff forever.  So posts disappear after a while. True?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 13, 2012 May 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

False.

therealdobro wrote:

I have heard, however, that it doesn't archive stuff forever.  So posts disappear after a while. True?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 13, 2012 May 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

therealdobro wrote:

…I have heard, however, that it doesn't archive stuff forever.  So posts disappear after a while. True?

True only in the Lounge?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines