• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

It's Friday & Adobe Servers are Down, More than Up

LEGEND ,
Sep 14, 2012 Sep 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Friday, Sept. 14, 2012, 6:30PM PDT until now, 7:21PM PDT, and the Adobe servers seem down, more than up.

Is it the Internet, or maybe just an Adobe "thing?"

Hunt

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which servers, specifically, do you find not working?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 15, 2012 Sep 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pat,

All I kept getting was a Server Connection error. It was very intermittent, and usually came just after I observed a slowdown in page refresh, etc.. It happened perhaps a half-dozen times, but all seems good the next day (Sat. 15). I looked for any "Maintenance" notices, but did not see them. My assumption now is that maybe nodes were being synced, or that even the issues were on MY end of things?

All seems good now.

Thanks,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMPORTANT: Business Catalyst System service interruption – September 15th

Hi there,

To ensure the highest security and performance levels for our services, we're applying a hardware and software update on servers located in our North America datacenter. To minimize the customer impact, the updates are scheduled at the most convenient hours for the region and will take up to eight hours to complete.

During the maintenance procedure the Admin Console Access, Partner Portal, FTP, Dreamweaver extension, Muse, Business Catalyst APIs, Partner registration and Trial site creation will experience 2 service interruptions of up to 30 minutes each (first one at the beginning and the second at the end), impacting sites on ALL datacenters.

Additionally, throughout the maintenance procedure, website front-ends for sites located in the New Jersey Datacenter that have heavy database usage my experience downtime of up to 8 minutes.  Please find below the maintenance schedule and the list of affected services:

Start of maintenanceDurationDatacenterCustomer impact
Saturday,  September 15thth, 2012, 1:00 AM PDT (check local time)8 hoursNorth America
  • 2 x 30 minutes downtime for Admin Console Access, Partner Portal, FTP, Dreamweaver extension, Muse, Business Catalyst APIs, Partner registration, Trial site creation; this will impact sites on all datacenters
  • Several intermittent website front-end interruptions for heavy database usage sites on North America datacenter

For up to date information about system status,  check the Business Catalyst System Status page.

We apologize for any inconveniences generated by these service interruptions. Please make sure that your customers and team members are aware of these important updates.

Thank you for your understanding and support,

The Adobe Business Catalyst Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 15, 2012 Sep 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. I had obviously not looked for Maintenance messages in the correct places.

That seems to explain things, and also the stated timing fits with what I observed.

Appreciated,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines