• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Jive talkin'

Advisor ,
Oct 05, 2010 Oct 05, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Why can't you indicate the RoboHelp [sub-]forums that have new postings (bold, or a tooltip, with the number of post updates), so that I don't have to open every one to see if there have been any updates?
  • Why can't I always select forums from the FORUM CATEGORIES panel on the left of the RoboHelp Support page, instead of sometimes from the SUB-FORUMS panel on the far right?
  • Why do I have to click Login/Register for the RoboHelp forums (to activate cookies, my avatar, etc.) when I have already logged in to Adobe Forums?

Leon

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you asking us fellow users?

Then you

´ll get responses blaming Adobe and Ji

ve in different proportions. Or do you want to ask Adobe? Because then I´m sorry to say that you posted in the wrong forum.

Extra line breaks provided by the non updated software of these forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, just venting.

I haven't been able to find any way to contact Jive directly (they obviously can't be bothered to receive any comments from users).

Leon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MergeThis wrote:

No, just venting.

I haven't been able to find any way to contact Jive directly (they obviously can't be bothered to receive any comments from users).

Leon

They do have a webstye, and while I didn't actually ™ try to contact them, they

appeared to have a 'contact us' link available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course even if you actually contact them and by some extreme coincidence they make changes to their newest version, Adobe is still using an old version from what I understand.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

~graffiti wrote:

Of course even if you actually contact them and by some extreme coincidence they make changes to their newest version, Adobe is still using an old version from what I understand.

Yes, but at least he can yell at them then!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good point.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines