Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keep Dropping Out of Forum Sign-in

Enthusiast ,
Oct 06, 2014 Oct 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys

I'm not sure this is the right forum but if someone could redirect, I'd appreciate it. Ever since the Forum website was update a while ago I keep intermittently dropping out of sign-in. It is very frustrating when I'm half way through writing a thread and suddenly I've dropped out to the sign-in screen. Even more bizarre, when I sign-in again, instead of being directed back to the page I was on I get a page error, saying the page I want doesn't exist. It happens on my laptop and PC. It seems to be worse if I click to "start a new thread" when reading a thread, rather that by clicking create at the top right of the page.

Any ideas on who I should raise this with and how would be welcome.

Regards,

Graham

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on Win8.1 with Internet Explorer 11 and do not have that problem

If you post computer details someone may be able to help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Opps, it's Monday and I'm not with it! I'm running Win7 64bit and a Nvidia Quadro FX3800 graphics card. Can I supply any more info at this stage? I hope someone from Adboe might be able to look in and advise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What brand/version web browser, and when was the last time you cleared your browser cache?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using IE11 and the cache has been cleared a couple of times.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2014 Oct 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may want to use an autoreloader.  This will reload a forum page every so many minutest. Thus, you will be kept logged in.  You need to devote on tab to the autoreloader.  Do all your other work with the forums in someother page.

I use firefox.  I use:

ReloadEvery :: Add-ons for Firefox

Robert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines