• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

language e-mail contact

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2013 Sep 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do adobe send me e-mails in german just because i live in switzerland!? I don't read german, french is ok, but why don't you guys stick to the english and live an option on account information to change the language of contact!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 01, 2013 Oct 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Totally agree, C'mon Adobe whake up! seems that Adobe think that Switzerland is only german speaking country (personnally I am from the italian part and live in the french part...). Did you find how to change that?

cheers Luca

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 01, 2013 Oct 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no idea, but you placed these comments in a forum totally divorced from the subject. I'm moving this to Forum Comments where there may be someone to help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 02, 2013 Oct 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please explain; what kind of email messages are you getting from Adobe?  Promotions or such?  Yes, now that you mention it, I get many promotional messages from Adobe in Japanese.  But also from Microsoft and other companies.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 03, 2013 Oct 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No promotions email, I am speaking about communications to me like subscription informations details/ bills etc. It is not very smart to adress this kind of email in a language a customer never used during subscritions etc just because he lives in Switzerland (we speak 4 languages and no one is better placed that the others...)

Luca

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2013 Nov 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem still unsolved, any people from Adobe caring that?

luca

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 01, 2013 Nov 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a user to user forum; no Adobe personnel is assigned to answer questions here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines