Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Leaving a thread is Annoying!

Apr 06, 2009 Apr 06, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

to leave a thread you must scroll back to the top of it. this is annoying. I guess this is back to the breadcrums.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Apr 06, 2009 Apr 06, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you use a All-in-one like Seamonkey just close the windo and click on link to next thread you want to read.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 07, 2009 Apr 07, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is it that I have to run scripts or get some widget or anther application to get the functionality we had in the webX forums. I shouldn't have to do anything. These forums should be easy to use. this page for replying should be at the bottom of all the posts so I can refer to them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

by Buko wrote:

this page for replying should be at the bottom of all the posts so I can refer to them.

it certainly should!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

by Buko wrote:

Why is it that I have to run scripts or get some widget or anther application to get the functionality we had in the webX forums. I shouldn't have to do anything. These forums should be easy to use. this page for replying should be at the bottom of all the posts so I can refer to them.

I have to imagine that they don't give you a post box on the page in order to use the quote functions, and for threading for those that view the forums in that view. Would be nice to have one that would just assume threading to the original post tho.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh great, a further complication. Let's just quietly drop that one. A 'quick reply' box with no frills, on the page, might work, or at least the last page, but that would automatically slot in last.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines