• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[locked] it tells me to install adobe 9 but all i get is adobe 10 and i downloaded that but....

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2009 Jun 03, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hope someone can help me out...ok this game that im trying to play is telling me to get adobe 9 and click on the link it shows and when i did it took me directly to the new version adobe 10...i went ahead and downloaded it but still get the same notice so what on earth am i suppose to do and doing wrong?  can someone please help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe 9? Adobe 10?  What product are you talking about?  Adobe Reader? Adobe Shockwave? Adobe Flash Player?

Once you have determined that, go to the appropriate forum and post your question there, and add relevant information such as your OS, browser, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, your "Adobe" is broken. 

On top of that, you're lost. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 04, 2009 Jun 04, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well now that's real helpful. No wonder you guys are afraid of the point

system. LOL

age, either reply to this email (recommended) or visit the message page: http://forums.adobe.com/message/2011847#2011847

end

--

Best Regards,

Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

system. LOL

age, either reply to this email (recommended) or visit the message page: http://forums.adobe.com/message/2011847#2011847

end

--

Best Regards,

Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

system. LOL

end

--

Best Regards,

Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

system. LOL

end

--

Best Regards,

Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Steve, you seem to be repeating yourself again...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

da ja vue: Better check the Matrix

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

system. LOL

end

--

Best Regards,

Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's one way to inflate your post count!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Player is at version 10.x and Adobe Reader is at version 9.x. So which application is the game asking you to install, because if it isn't clear to you yet you're talking about 2 different applications ?

When you get that figured out -- Post whatever question you need an answer for, in the correct forum. This area is reserved for conversations regarding the software running these fine forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thread locked because of the repeating post bug

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines