• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Logged out while posting an answer, AGAIN!

Jul 08, 2009 Jul 08, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Title says it all.

Jive sucks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jul 08, 2009 Jul 08, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dec9 wrote on 2009-07-09 05:31:

I agree. But the subject can be brought up in a nice way until there is a response stating that it is in the que to be looked at.

You mean something like:

"Fixing cookie/session time out issues that cause users to have to log

in multiple times in a day"

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/433723?tstart=0

Jochem

--

Jochem van Dieten

http://jochem.vandieten.net/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jul 09, 2009 Jul 09, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think updates once a month would be a reasonable request - even if it's 'still ongoing, no end in sight' for certain issues. I used to think 'weekly' but I've lowered my sights.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kath-H wrote:

I think updates once a month would be a reasonable request - even if it's 'still ongoing, no end in sight' for certain issues. I used to think 'weekly' but I've lowered my sights.

At a pinch, a mention in the company's annual report would be something.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John Joslin wrote:

Kath-H wrote:

At a pinch, a mention in the company's annual report would be something.

i'll give you a pinch in a minute!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That and Section 8 to the Terms of Use. The way Section 8 is written adobe can use anything posted or even linked any way they want. So if I were to post a award winning picture (fat chance, lol) adobe can take it and use it plus it owes no royality to the owner. The terms are easy to read and spell out rather clearly what adobe can do with posted material. However, in order for someone to post they have to agree to the terms of use thus giving up personal copy rights and any royality. This dampens the mood for any creative sharing between forum members asking for opinions or suggestions on how to improve their work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dec9 wrote:

That and Section 8 to the Terms of Use. The way Section 8 is written adobe can use anything posted or even linked any way they want. So if I were to post a award winning picture (fat chance, lol) adobe can take it and use it plus it owes no royality to the owner. The terms are easy to read and spell out rather clearly what adobe can do with posted material. However, in order for someone to post they have to agree to the terms of use thus giving up personal copy rights and any royalty. This dampens the mood for any creative sharing between forum members asking for opinions or suggestions on how to improve their work. 

What about the person who posts someone else's work and Adobe uses that. The owner of the work did not agree to the terms. Do I hear lawsuit? I think that Adobe has really opened themselves up with this one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As written, it does not matter.

Sorry, this is turning into a hi-jack so I will not post about the terms of use in this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dec9 wrote:

As written, it does not matter.

I'd like to see Adobe win this one with a High profile Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

http://www.briandusablon.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/change-into-truck.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Larry Flint would be a contender to reckon with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then people will be back on a easter egg hunt trying to figure out what was changed if anything. Could be a good thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

could be a roll back to the web crossing forum! 5 minutes to format the hard drives this jive junk resides on. 20 minutes to run a restore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Realist.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 10, 2009 Jul 10, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well whatever was done certainly didn't speed up login or anything else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 10, 2009 Jul 10, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Things are only a little worse.

Those protesters in Iran would give it a rest if they only knew what we are having to deal with here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines