• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LOGO FOR EMAIL SIGNATURES and PRINT EMAIL

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2009 Jul 31, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to use our company logo for email signature purpose.. The logo is a ai. file it looks good on the email signature but when I want to print it out it looks horrible. I have tried all methods as far as saving for web or exporting (png. tif. bmp, gif etc...) Our company uses Mac and PC and it looks horrible when printed out. Any suggestions.Should I open it up in Photoshop. I am using CS4

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please repost in the Illustrator forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the user's previous post and you will see why the post ended up in here instead.

I don't think this should be a practice used in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ozzwoman9 wrote:

Check the user's previous post and you will see why the post ended up in here instead.

Which was what? Which was where? The obtuseness of your reply is not much help in trying to sort out these aberations...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Somebody (a host) is using Forum Comments as a home for lost souls. A post got moved here until it became clear what application was being used.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kath-H wrote:

Somebody (a host) is using Forum Comments as a home for lost souls. A post got moved here until it became clear what application was being used.

Not an intelligent move!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Judging by the verbosity on the part of the admin, I think it was an isolated case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry Guys I am new to this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We all are.........

yaya3030 wrote:

Sorry Guys I am new to this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines