Exit

Malicious Website

LEGEND ,
Jul 17, 2011 Jul 17, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This link contains a link to a malicious website:

<http://forums.adobe.com/message/3804032#3804032>

The question may be legitimate but the link <http://link removed by host/> is malicious according to three reports:

I have replied to the OP and given him the proof of my source but the moderator need to remove the link quickly before it starts propagating to all search engines.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 17, 2011 Jul 17, 2011

Taken care of. Thanks for the heads up.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 17, 2011 Jul 17, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Taken care of. Thanks for the heads up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 30, 2011 Jul 30, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for reporting.

I found that a link, that I had supplied in a thread had turned "rogue," and locked the user's browser into a "survey loop," that could only be killed by shutting down the browser in Task Manager. Luckily, no one had replied to my post, so when I found out that the link had changed, I was able to just Delete it myself. Stuff can happen and can change, so reporting issues is the best course of action.

Had anyone replied to my post, I would have had to report myself, and the link that I supplied (I swear that it was clean and good, when I posted it and tested it... ) to a MOD in that forum, to get things fixed.

Appreciated,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines