• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mass emailing

Community Beginner ,
Jul 29, 2011 Jul 29, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi This is a question for an admin or general forum but they do not exist.

I only joined this group two weeks ago. I have signed up to receive emails from 5 threds. Each email tells me how to un-subscribe.

Problem is i am receiving emails from everyone on the plannet who has subscribbed to adobe. I get between 300 and 400 emails a day.

No Admin contact us here. If there is a simple url would help. I have clicked on support but this only takes me to software support. They are less than helpful.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Desmond666 wrote on 11/07/29 13:48:

I only joined this group two weeks ago. I have signed up to receive emails from 5 threds. Each email tells me how to un-subscribe.

Problem is i am receiving emails from everyone on the plannet who has subscribbed to adobe. I get between 300 and 400 emails a day.

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/416458

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looking at your account, it says you subscribed to 5 threads and one full forum. Unfortunately, it doesn't tell me which forum. You need to go to your profile and see which forum that is. And you should be able to remove that forum subscription from there, too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 30, 2011 Jul 30, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Predicated on Adobe-Admin's comment, this ARTICLE might be useful to you, regarding that one full forum, to which you are subscribed. There are a couple of places to set-up/control e-mail notifications, depending on whether it's for your posts, or for general forums/threads.

Good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines