Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Posts and length of time.

Apr 06, 2009 Apr 06, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I logged in today it says that I'm a new member since today and all my posts are gone, starting me over at zero; any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using the Adobe ID you connected the old forum ID to?   Perhaps you have another adobe ID?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, same account I've always had. In fact everything was fine until the changes that were made over the weekend.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you find some of your old posts from the log in you want and post links to them (or just the profile probably) here. That way John can help figure out whether you can get it back or not. The email attached to it is the important bit that controls things, so that is what you need to come up with more then anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines