Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mysql database issue

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2011 Oct 26, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Please am a newbie when it comes to php and forms, I have created a site with a registration and login forms and I have equally created mysql database and table for the form inside mysql server but I need the database to take the data from the registration form and store it, and at the same time when the user login it will bring the their data to them. But I don't know how to connect it with form on my site and have it on my rootfolder/local server.  I will really appreciate if anyone can help out.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 26, 2011 Oct 26, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you need a web development forum... maybe Dreamweaver?

How to Select a Forum http://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-1015

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2011 Nov 06, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess you should install Apache server. Then you configure your server with php and mysql with php.

After that you can access your form from localhost url which will make a call to ur db and return you output. Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Ashish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 07, 2011 Nov 07, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines