Exit

Need contact details for cancelled subscription

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recieved an email confirming my subscription was cancelled in April
I have now noticed i am still being charged
If i reply to the email i get an automated message saying we dont read these emails
I cant find an email or contact number on the website to resolve this issue.
Is adobes new buisness model singing up customers for free deals and then charging them forever more?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to contact Customer Support in whatever country you are in.

UPDATE 16 October 2019 I have removed the email address as it was for a specific group of products not applicable here.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi James,

this forum if for users who need helpo from their peers in using the "community" i.e. using the forums. It is almost exclusively handled by we volunteers.

For matters like this you'll want to contact Adobe's Customer Care / Support. https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/contact.html

I hope this helps

if so, please "like" my reply and if you're OK now, please mark it as "correct", so that others who have similar issues can see the solution

thanks

neil barstow, colourmanagement

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

neil barstow, colourmanagement, only moderators can mark an answer as correct.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing a similar problem. Have found my money has been easily taken and when you want to stop the service, it is near impossible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact your credit card compnay and Disput the charges. If that doesn't work get a new credit card number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2022 Mar 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

that is i am doing, its incredible this guys keep the info on my credit card and I cant do nothing...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi James

the earlier contact address for adobe was a uk one. If you’re not in uk try this one https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

HIH

neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines