Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New national forums [suggestion]

Explorer ,
Sep 06, 2011 Sep 06, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello admin's and moderators,

I think it must be analyzed to create new national forums such as Portuguese.

I myself am able to spread and take care of organizing the forum. I have a great knowledge about Photoshop and has worked as an administrator in other forums. I am giving this suggestion because the board at that job as moderator, i see that there are users with questions and suggestions regarding the Photoshop, and it would be a very interesting means of communication between novice and professional users with Adobe products.

I hope everyone's comments.

Regards,

Pedro Filho

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That link seems to want a user name and password Jacob.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, grafitti. New attempt:

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/294019?tstart=0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Graf, how did you manage to post your correction to Jacob's message before his own message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 07, 2011 Sep 07, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Claudio,

Graf, how did you manage to post your correction to Jacob's message before his own message?

I am afraid you see the effects of what grafitti saw, or thought he saw, namely myself as first poster right at the moment of my disappearing into the Forum Black Hole. I still have a vague recollection of the stunning experience, I think; or some (lost) part of me has, and the rest has a certain indistinct feeling of a loss, maybe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let's hope that the software upgrade changes that Black Hole to a White one...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 08, 2011 Sep 08, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jacob Bugge wrote:

Claudio,

I am afraid you see the effects of what grafitti saw, or thought he saw, namely myself as first poster right at the moment of my disappearing into the Forum Black Hole. I still have a vague recollection of the stunning experience, I think; or some (lost) part of me has, and the rest has a certain indistinct feeling of a loss, maybe.

Yup. There was a different post by Jacob that disappeared after I responded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pedro, I think that Jacob gave you that link only to show that Adobe does not seem to be very willing to spend money and bandwidth in forums attending what may be small local markets. At present, there are localized forums in French, German, Japanese and Spanish. And, when the new version of the forums came into being, all the separate forums in Spanish were gathered in a single forum here:

http://forums.adobe.com/community/international_forums/espanol?view=discussions

(same fate at least of the forums in French). And it's easy to see that having one single forum for all Adobe products, and without a single moderator, does not precisely encourage participation.

I wouldn't be too hopeful of ever getting a separate forum for Portuguese speaking customers. Even if you offer to manage it yourself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pedro

Sometimes folks decide to create their own forums. You might look at Google Groups for that. You could then post a link in the corresponding Adobe forums to alert folks to the existence of the specialized one. Maybe even coax the forum moderator to put it in a sticky area that folks could easily find.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks everyone for the clarification.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For my part you are welcome, Pedro.

Let's hope that the software upgrade changes that Black Hole to a White one...

Indeed, Claudio.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 09, 2011 Sep 09, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pedro, do read the last posts of the thread by Claudio... they explain the situation pretty well.

Nobody knows who is in charge of the international fora... (yes, Claudio, I'm still alive )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nice to see you around here, Pierre.

I hope that the imminent software upgrade doesn't make it necesssary to revive that old thread. And yes, it would seem that nobody knows whose territory the international forums are. Or if they do, they don't care.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But it was a nice thread, Claudio. I still miss it.

And hi Pierre.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 12, 2011 Sep 12, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hola & Gooie dag! Claudio and Jacob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My doubts were clarified. Thanks to all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines