• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New rule?

LEGEND ,
Aug 17, 2009 Aug 17, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bumping up dropping threads used to be a common practice in these forums. It would seem that it is now no longer permitted:

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/478660;jsessionid=BC814E41881DE7C0D331BB3F57014152.node0?tstart=0

(and the polite "Please" doesn't help me in adding anything new).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How many times have you posted the message explaining the reasons for leaving today?

If you have new facts to add, be my guest. If you are just posting links to drive traffic to old content, please don't. All the regular users have read your content at least once. And the people in the Adobe management who should read it, are not going to read it just because you post more links to it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All the regular users have read your content at least once.

I learn new things every day. I didn't know there is a way of ascertaining this.

In any case, it's not worth it. You have the force to stop anything you don't like, and I should be logged out any minute now -I am well past the normal 24 hours by now.

Kindly note, however, that if my intention had been dragging up old threads just to block traffic, I would have done it with with much more than just one topic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

516bew+9tVL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA240_SH20_OU02_.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bravo, Josh Jonlin!

golfclap.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You couldn't sucker enough people to open it with the first post?

Ya, i know off topic, sorry.

John Joslin wrote:

516bew+9tVL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA240_SH20_OU02_.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jochemd wrote:

How many times have you posted the message explaining the reasons for leaving today?

Sorry, I forgot to answer your question: none today, just a link to it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jochemd wrote:

If you have new facts to add, be my guest. If you are just posting links to drive traffic to old content, please don't. All the regular users have read your content at least once. And the people in the Adobe management who should read it, are not going to read it just because you post more links to it.

um, what was that I heard about rudeness not being appreciated, nor was it going to be tolerated?  Perhaps the rule only applies to some ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
um, what was that I heard about rudeness not being appreciated, nor was it going to be tolerated?  Perhaps the rule only applies to some ...

Glad I'm not the only one who feels that he (amongst others) behaves rudely.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines