• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not receiving notifications

Explorer ,
Aug 08, 2020 Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason, I never receive notification emails when someone posts to any of the forum topics I am following.

This concerns me because of the possibility that someone mght post to one of my topics without my knowing about it - and they may then feel that their contribution was being ignored.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can get my notifications working?

All of the account settings for my notifications seem correct, as far as I can see.

I don't receive notifications for anything else either.

TOPICS
Community Information

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 08, 2020 Aug 08, 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 08, 2020 Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See this related discussion on the same topic.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/community-help/why-is-it-that-i-don-t-receive-notifications-though-i-...

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue, but it's been ongoing for months now. It looks like the last time I received notifications of the "Email me when someone replies" variety was back in April. Once I caught on to this I started checking manually, of course. I wonder if anyone is receiving these notifications. It's an odd feature to have broken down, but then, Covid-19 works in mysterious ways . . .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@gfbugaboo Some people are getting them and some not. I'm in the "not since May" category, except that very randomly I'll occasionally get a "Email me when someone replies" email. I haven't been able to discern a pattern yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines