Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ongoing customer support issues - accounts related

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2013 Jun 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm hoping to attract some assistance from an Adobe representative?

We're a web design agency who have a number of software subscriptions and ongoing problems with Adobe billing / customer support. I've spent hours of wasted business hours on the phone and so am trying the forums instead. The last person I spoke to last week, Prabhanjan, abandoned my call after 1hr and 20mins, as he didn't know how to fix the billing issue we have and said he couldn't give me any ref / case number to call back with. Extremely frustrating and very poor customer service.

The series of billing issues we've had over the past 4 months have all been due to errors on Adobe's part and have been a nightmare to resolve. There are no email addresses to contact, so I'm hoping someone might pick this thread up?

The problem that we're currently having is related to vat.

Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An e-mail address that some people have had luck with is:

adbecare@adobe.com

Note: That's A-D-B-E-care. not A-D-O-B-E-care

Good luck.

--OB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2013 Jun 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks OB, I appreciate your help on this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I'm taking a look at your account information now. I'll follow up via private message when I have some more info to pass on.

Thanks,

Madison

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines