• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

OT: Let it snow

LEGEND ,
Dec 19, 2011 Dec 19, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The three words "Let it know" has special meaning as far as Google is concerned.  I suggest type them in the search box and you will literally see snow on the screen.

Allow the snow for 5 minutes and your screen will be frosted!  The good news is that a button is provided to defrost the screen.

Merry Christmas.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 28, 2011 Dec 28, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you mean "let it snow"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dave milbut wrote:

do you mean "let it snow"?

Yes but I didn't know how to edit my post.  Other to try:

do a barrel roll

Hanukkah

Happy New Year.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hanukkah

quite. sorry about that. i usually rely on firefox's built in spell checker and when the word didn't underline. i thought by sheer luck i'd gotten it correct. i'd forgotten that that standard browser feature doesn't apply in these jive edit boxes.

thanks. & happy  hanukkah!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, JTANNA, I thought it was a transcription of how that word may sound like when it has been wet and cold for a while.

The options of correcting and even deleting a new discussion are hidden away at the very top over to the right (only available until someone else posts).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines