• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Page navigation screwed up after today's update

Community Expert ,
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on a Conversations page, and click on a thread.

Then I go back to the Conversations page, and decide I want to read the thread again.

But it's not possible to go back (actually forward) by clicking the forward arrow, pressing Alt + right arrow, etc. The only way to get back to the thread is to click the link on the Conversations page.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah there's something screwing with history. The forward button lights up briefly then wipes out as the page finishes loading.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When I click on a forum name from the main page it takes at least 2 "Back" actions to get back to the main forum page. If I then visit a thread and do the multiple back thing to get back to the thread page, it takes 4+ "Back" actions to get back to the main forum page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines