Exit

Please delete thread:

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2013 Jun 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please delete:

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1243603

I have a solution/direction to take on the issue and would like this thread taken down before the crawlers get to it.

Many thanks!
Matt

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would urge you to let the thread remain, as information about FireFox's change, might well help others in the future.

The Adobe Forums have several uses:

• First, they are a location to post a question, or state a problem, with hopes of getting an answer/solution.
  • Next, many come to the forums, with problems, and find answers by searching for similar ones, with answers.
  • Next, some come to read articles, that they think might increase their knowledge, even if they do not yet have a problem, or a question.

Good luck, and if you do feel that the thread needs to be Deleted, then I think that a MOD can do that for you.

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Noted (and I certainly agree), but I'd prefer to repost using details/examples without the company URL if at all possible. Any help on this is much appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 29, 2013 Jun 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The URL has been removed from the post as requested.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That works too! Thanks for the help..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, the URL.

Thanks for that clarification, and thanks to John W. for handling that request.

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, sorry -- I should have been more clear in my initial post.

I'm happy to share the URL/example with anyone who asks for it -- I just can't leave it up on the public forum since it will eventually impact our SEO/analytics for the site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Matt,

That is a good move, and glad that you got what you needed.

Good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines