Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please how do I stop email notifications

Sep 19, 2013 Sep 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have nothing in My Stuff>Manage email... I have all Preferences>Email... set to NO. The forum toggles say I am not receiving emails. But I am. Please make it stop. Is it possible that I have two adobe accounts under [email address removed]

I am getting them from Premiere Elements forums. Please how do I stop email notifications?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Saw those in another of your postings and tried them before I posted. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't understand if I have all preferences set to no, why I am still getting them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Preferences are for future discussions. They don't turn off existing subscriptions.

To turn off existing subscriptions follow the instructions on this page: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/416458

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have done that, I have no subscriptions showing. However the last sentence of that page reads:

If this doesn't work, it usually indicates that you have more than one forum account and the subscriptions are part of the other account.

Is it possible to have two Adobe accounts tied to one email address? I only get the emails on one address.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Doug.

Your account says there are no email subscriptions. And I only see one account with this address. Can you forward the next email subscription notice you get to userforu at adobe dot com for us to take a look at?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just forwarded one but I may have found the problem and I will apparently need your help.

My user name is moonliner on this account. The email notifications that are coming to this same email address are addressed to moonliiner (two ii's). Can you look for that account name and if you find it, cancel it? I tried to log in but my passwords didn't work and I am not receiving my password reset email which tells me the account might be connected to an obsolete email (but the forum is somehow connected to this email?)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2013 Sep 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think that was it. But the name on that account was Alan. Subscriptions removed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 23, 2013 Sep 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes that did it! And Alan was correct, forgot about that, that was a very very old account when the name was under my boss's who had purchased the software. THANKS!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 20, 2023 Oct 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Access Denied
You guys really need to implement a feature to opt out of notifications from a single thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 20, 2023 Oct 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@TorQueMoD2 

amen.  post in the using the community ideas section. i'll vote that up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 05, 2013 Oct 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The easiest way is to go to the thread that you are subscribed to, under Actions on the right click on the first item "Stop email notifications."

I had the same problem where my profile was not showing I was subscribed to anything.  You will have to be logged in to do the above and to get to the threads you are subscribed to just click on the link inside the emails you are getting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Oct 05, 2013 Oct 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are actualy two places first is as described and the second is go back to main forum Page example : Forum > Acrobat (not at message level)  and unsub scribe from there as well. You will have to do this to each and every Forum you have Visited and posted in. Even if just one time.

So you have to unsubscribe a forum Level and message level.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines