• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please pass this on to Adobe's website administrator(s)

LEGEND ,
Mar 12, 2015 Mar 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2015-03-12 at 11.34.59 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 12, 2015 Mar 12, 2015

It's always best to use the offline installers; I have never gotten any problem with these:

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is a browser error. 413 errors are reported in these forums daily.

Clear your browser cache and adobe.com cookies or try a different browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I gave up on that project, John.  The browser was Firefox 36.0.1,

However, I just got an identical error on two different browsers, Safari and iCab, when attempting to download a Flash update as per today's Adobe security bulletin.

Adobe is simply pathetic these days.  No way would I ever consider subscribing to this p.o.s. corporation's products.

Thank you for the courtesy of your reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you've cleared cache and cookies and you're still getting a 413 error?

Or does clearing cache and cookies clear the error for you in those browsers?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe's website is NOT worth troubleshooting, John. I'd rather go on to better things and skip Adobe.

Besides, Adobe's errors are a moving target.  It's one error one minute and a different one the next.

Another example:  though I do have Acrobat Pro, I've been trying since a few days ago to update Adobe Reader from version 11.0.07.  I consistently get this: 

Screen Shot 2015-03-12 at 5.44.15 PM.png

This screen shot is from a minute ago.

Obviously, I'm not going to waste time troubleshooting this Adobe dreck for such a menial task as updating this cr@p freebie.

I do clear the browser cache several times per hour, but I'm definitely not to delete all cookies and lose my auto log-ins all over the Internet just because those exploited untouchables in India are giving the idiot CEO a feeling of saving money by outsourcing jobs to his fellow countrymen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No other website is anywhere near this bad, not even government sites.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I said above:

Adobe is simply pathetic these days.  No way would I ever consider subscribing to this p.o.s. corporation's products.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's always best to use the offline installers; I have never gotten any problem with these:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much for the Adobe Reader link, Pat.  I now have Reader 11.0.10  installed.

Much obliged.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines