Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Private messages

Mar 22, 2010 Mar 22, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got an email saying i got a private message but i cant figure out why when i' go to my inbox there isnt anything there. Can someone give me a hand.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There isn't much we can do about private message issues because they are private and the admins don't have any way of seeing your messages. Did the email notification say who the message was from? You could try sending them a message to ask if they did something to make it go away.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure if this plays into things for you, but recently many Adobe forum users were hit by a PM barrage of "Nigerian Internet Cafe" spam for sharing ill-gotten money with some foreign (to most countries) banker.

My guess would be that Adobe was apprised of this PM scam and might well have eliminated them at the IP level.

Feel free to PM me, and i will reply to see if you get notified upon my reply.

The above is just a guess.

I have had a few issues with PM e-mail notification, but it has been that I do not get the notification.

Good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's a link to a touch of background on THAT PM.

Good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Christalligator wrote:

I got an email saying i got a private message but i cant figure out why when i' go to my inbox there isnt anything there. Can someone give me a hand.

If the Your Stuff link on the top of the forum page is glowing orange, then you have a Private Message in there.  Click on the down-arrow right of it, then select Private Messages.  Most likely it is a spam message, as many of us have received over the last few days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines