• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Progress

Advocate ,
May 15, 2009 May 15, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Breadcrumbs at the bottom of the page - very good.

The box of forums to choose from in advanced search seems to have grown - the list needs work, but this is good.

Photoshop Mac now has a list of useful forum links, only on the Overview page, but, good.

Kanguyen in here, being as informative and helpful as possible, sharing the appropriate attitude JC has always displayed. Very good.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have this in PS Win, thanks to our new moderator

links.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Kath-H wrote:

The box of forums to choose from in advanced search seems to have grown - the list needs work, but this is good.

???

I'm not seeing that in FF3 when I turn of the Stylish add-on. Still seing roughly 1% of the 543 choices (6 lines) displayed in about 100 pixels vertically. Over 130 "pages" of scroll.

Only 5 lines visible in Safari (Win) and Opera.

I can't seem to get to the forums at all in IE7 today. Browser crash as soon as I try to go anywhere in forums.adobe.com. Probably a local issue, but...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines