Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Providing new visual effects info and access without braking forum 'sTOU

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2010 Mar 17, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all,

I have recently developed some visual effects (mainly transitions) that are both Mac and PC compatible as well as Final Cut Pro/Motion and Adobe Premiere Pro/After Effects compatible.

I have read in the past countless posts about people looking for these effects/transitions (camera light leaks and other light transitions).

While I would be delighted to show here, to Adobe Premiere users, a wide range of these fx,  I am aware that I cannot choose this venue for such purpose since they are not completely for free (though they are sold for a ridiculous price).

So the question is, what site would be best to provide Adobe Premiere users with web links and info about these new transitions of mine so that users have the freedom and advantage to take a look?

I am a FCP (6.0.5) user and Premiere Pro (1.5) user.

Thank you in advance for any suggestion,

Luca

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 17, 2010 Mar 17, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Luca,

Just a guess, but I would suggest posting to the PrPro and the AE fora. The issue might be that the transforms are not free, so the hint of "spam," might creep in. Still, I would explain the situation in each forum, and let the users and the MOD's decide.

I often give links to commercial sites, for useful utilities. One valued user on the Encore forum has a commercial site for some neat Motion Menus, but also offers some great articles and tutorials. The line gets fine, and the slope slippery, but when there is good "value added," or one is helping users, then the "blind eye" is usually turned. Just be prepared, should offense be taken. I doubt that it will be in the PrPro forum, if you are totally up front.

Good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2010 Mar 18, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Bill,

just posted on Premiere Pro forum,

regards,

Luca

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 18, 2010 Mar 18, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Luca,

I caught that thread. Hope that JerryK was able to guide you a bit. It's a tough call sometimes, and is very courteous of you to ask first.

Good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines