• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: The option to do edits to a post is not available since AM today

Community Beginner ,
Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was unable to edit my post this morning.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

The option to edit your own post is only available after you've achieved a certain rank. For example, your current rank is "Community Beginner". By keep posting and interacting in this community, you will move up the ranks and have this option available to you. If at this time you need to make an addition to a post, you can reply below it and add the information you missed. If you added private information or similar and would like to remove that from your post, please use the Report button and

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

I branched your post to a New conversation.

You, as a New User, do not have the privileges to Edit your own posts.

Once you have a certain number of post and or replies to conversations on this forum system supposedly you will be granted those privileges. What that number of posts/replies is I do not know.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

That's normal and expected as you are new here and have only 5 posts so far. 

With more forum participation, your ranking will improve and so will your privileges.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The option to edit your own post is only available after you've achieved a certain rank. For example, your current rank is "Community Beginner". By keep posting and interacting in this community, you will move up the ranks and have this option available to you. If at this time you need to make an addition to a post, you can reply below it and add the information you missed. If you added private information or similar and would like to remove that from your post, please use the Report button and an admin will do so for you.

from here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community/option-to-edit-or-remove-posts-missing/td-p/11605...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I branched your post to a New conversation.

You, as a New User, do not have the privileges to Edit your own posts.

Once you have a certain number of post and or replies to conversations on this forum system supposedly you will be granted those privileges. What that number of posts/replies is I do not know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's normal and expected as you are new here and have only 5 posts so far. 

With more forum participation, your ranking will improve and so will your privileges.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines