• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rendering a video file as an avi

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2011 Oct 14, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had used a program called Virtualdub 1.8 to crop and removed some garbage from the edges of the vhs video.  I would also export this video in Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 to do some color correction.  I would like to know how to render this video as an  file, my final output will be an avi file.  First, do I render this file, save it, and render is as an avi file, or just render this file as an avi in Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0. and save it.  I'm very confused on how to render and save a file as an avi in Adobe.  I'm just learning to use Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0.

Gerald Sr.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please repost to the Premiere Forum. This forum is for issues that relate to the forum itself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Asking in the wrong place, twice, will not give you an answer http://forums.adobe.com/thread/913390

Since it appears you did not read the reply in your other message, maybe you will read this reply

Click http://forums.adobe.com/community/premiere/premierepro_previous

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went to Adobe Premiere Pro Cs4 and earlier and could not open a new post.  How can I open a new post in that forum?

Gerald Sr.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the "Start a discussion" button on the second sidebar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 15, 2011 Oct 15, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Under the heading Actions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 15, 2011 Oct 15, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you still don't understand how to start a new discussion then look for something like in this picture on the right-side of the window:

16-10-2011 00-18-21.png

hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines