• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reply Numbers Back

LEGEND ,
May 24, 2012 May 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you John C. Reply Numbers are back!

I see that post counts have returned, as well, though that means less to me, other than seeing that a poster is new, and has just posted their first time. Others can then "welcome" them to the particular forum.

The spacing of the threads on the forums' main page needs a bit of work, as things rather run together vertically, but "one step at a time." Getting better, so we'll just wait a bit, until the formatting has been sorted out.

Again, thank you John C. Job well done.

Hunt

[Edit] I forgot to mention that "In Response To ___ " is also back!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As reply number 1, I would chime in and join you in congratulations, except that the transition from what it was to what it is, if you're not savvy enough to delete all temporary cache files, is horrible.  And the Discussions page font has now grown truly tiny.

I'm not impressed.

-Noel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Noel,

You are correct. Things are improving, but are not quite there yet.

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In software development we used to have a running joke about certain kinds of development.  Specifically, that it was reminiscent of a guy with a hand over his eyes searching for mines in a minefield by stomping around with his foot.

My patience is gone.  And I am gone.  Maybe I'll check back after a while.

-Noel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree with Noel, my patience with this forum is gone.  I hate to punish the user by not helping answer questions, but this micro type just makes it so hard so see what is happening. 

I may have to quit also and see if anything changes for the better in a few weeks.

The main discussion page print got even smaller and difficult to see what is what. 

PLEASE CHANGE IT NOW!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines