• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RSS Idosyncracies

Participant ,
May 30, 2009 May 30, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm back to reading these fine forums via RSS. One thing I've noticed that isn't consisent with other forums is that in Acrobat Windows, RSS only shows the first post. It doesn't show other posts in the thread like Photoshop Windows. Is this by design or is it a bug ?

In my mind this should be consistent throughout all the Forums. An official response would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
May 30, 2009 May 30, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

S.D.A. wrote:

I'm back to reading these fine forums via RSS. One thing I've noticed that isn't consisent with other forums is that in Acrobat Windows, RSS only shows the first post. It doesn't show other posts in the thread like Photoshop Windows. Is this by design or is it a bug ?

In my mind this should be consistent throughout all the Forums. An official response would be appreciated.

Most likely a "Jive-Talkin' " bug. Or they figure the windows folks can only stand to read just the first post. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 31, 2009 May 31, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well good thing I'm a Mac Luser to ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 01, 2009 Jun 01, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you embed screen shots of your RSS reader showing the differences so I can send them along to the support folks?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you also post the URL of the feed in question? You may be subscribing to the thread feed instead of to the message feed. The thread feed gives you only the first message (the original post), whereas the message feed gives you all messages across all threads.

When viewing a forum, In the sidebar under "Notifications" - click on "View feeds"

You'll see there are two different feeds for threads vs messages:

Discussion messages - http://forums.adobe.com/community/feeds/messages?community=3404

Discussion threads - http://forums.adobe.com/community/feeds/threads?community=3404

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
http://forums.adobe.com/community/feeds/threads?community=3404

Yup ;you're right and I should have figured this out myself. Sorry for the noise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines