Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Site always translating in German, not receiving email notifications

Community Expert ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A few bugs for the past week. 

1) The site is always default loading in German for me, and forcing me to translate back into English. My user preferences have English as preferred language. I have tried clearing the cache/cookies on this site, to no avail. 

2) I am no longer receiving email notifications from this site. I have my desired email notifications set in my preferences, and I have checked junk/spam folders on my hotmail account. 

Thanks. 

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Hi Brian,

1- Which is the language showing at the very bottom of the community page for you? See here:
Screenshot 2020-06-02 at 13.16.34.png

2- This is a known issue. Our engineers are working on a fix, but we don't have a timeline to share as per now.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brian,

1- Which is the language showing at the very bottom of the community page for you? See here:
Screenshot 2020-06-02 at 13.16.34.png

2- This is a known issue. Our engineers are working on a fix, but we don't have a timeline to share as per now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, it was showing the wrong language setting. Thanks for showing where to find it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines