• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Something has changed - embedding video

Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2017 Apr 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Something must have changed in the UI for embedding videos. It is now impossible to embed using a link to Vimeo or YouTube because, no matter what you try the insert video button is inactive. Anybody got any idea what happened. The only thing i have been able to do is jump to the HTML editor and manually enter an embed code.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what this has to do with the Comments forum where people talk about the forums

Which Adobe software are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never mind... at 2nd/3rd reading, it seems you are talking about putting a video in a forum page, not in a web site using Dreamweaver or Muse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is correct. I'm not able to embed videos on the form.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 22, 2017 Apr 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what Jive is doing, but there are at least two other problems

Clicking ACTIONS at the lower left of a message never loads the actual actions

About half the time when I reply to a message the screen will lock and I have to click refresh in my browser (this does not happen on ANY other site I visit, so I am 99.99% sure my computer is OK)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 25, 2017 Apr 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi all,

This is related to the other issues- as John noted.

There's a task running on the forums that we can't get to turn off- and it's causing these random issues. PMs aren't working, editing is broken, certain buttons are unresponsive, etc. It will be happening intermittently until it is resolved- which I hope is soon!

Hang in there- appreciate your patience!

-Madison

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines