• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The item does not exist. It may have been deleted.

Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2013 Apr 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting this when trying to navigate to the InDesign forum. Is an update in progress?

I can navigate to a post I made last night through my "Your Stuff -> Discussions" link but if I try to go to the forums from the main Adobe Forum page list, then click the InDesign link to see the forum as a whole, I get the error in the title.

I've cleared my cache and restarted my browser just in case but I've had no luck.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting the same message this morning on two different computers so I don't think it's my cache.

I also got the same message on the Illustrator forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see the same thing in a Mac and a Win machine. In my ignorance, I would guess that the problem may be related with this:

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1187281?tstart=0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines