• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The welcome and what country???

Explorer ,
Dec 09, 2010 Dec 09, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using windows XP right now I find I am still logged in when I revisit after 24 hours which is fine. MFF as a browser. But top right I see the 'not logged in' or whatever it says, but my name over on teh left is 'welcome Mozzytheboy.' This is curious because I can still post despite the message top right? Any thoughts?

Also, down the bottom on the left is a live link to country origin (change), I click the change and hit UK and lo and behold it still states USA?

No great shakes whatsoever, but just curious.

Mozzy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 09, 2010 Dec 09, 2010

Top right is for Adobe.com and the Adobe Store. It is possible to remain logged into the Forum but not to the store.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The "Sign in" button at top right is for logging into the Adobe Store. And in spite of what it says here

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/416450?tstart=30

the "Change" button next to the United States signs produces no perdurable effects. More correctly, I should say it did not up to the last time I tried, but I am not willing and do not have the time to do any tests now, so I'll take your word for this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Top right is for Adobe.com and the Adobe Store. It is possible to remain logged into the Forum but not to the store.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines