• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

There exists a software like this ?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2012 Nov 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. As i said in my last question, i think that Flash is a good animating software but it limits my "drawing potencial"... I mean, in Photoshop (par exemple), i draw much better. So i was wondering if there was a software that could let me do Photoshop style drawings and animate them. The most near exemple of a software like that is the one from an animator that draws the things he wants to animate in Photoshop and animates them in After Effects (where i guess it's more easy to handle images than in Flash). So... Thanks for reading/answering and bye.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 13, 2012 Nov 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This forum is to discuss the forums, not products

You need to ask your question in the forum for the Adobe product you are using

How to Select a Forum http://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-1015

To find out what products Adobe sells, click the big red A in the upper left corner, and select Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 14, 2012 Nov 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Following John T's suggestion, I would look into the Photoshop Forum, as Photoshop CS 6 can do a lot of animation/video work, and if one needs 3D, then Photoshop-Extended would be a likely candidate.

Look into Adobe After Effects, as it has very powerful animation functionality, but is not a drawing, or paint program. It is designed to composite and animate existing material.

Also, Adobe Illustrator would be a "drawing" program to look into. Unlike most of the work in Photoshop (it does have some Vector capabilities), it is Vector-based, and is great for drawing.

Adobe offers several suites, that combine those programs, and the suite is usually a cost saver.

Each of those mentioned programs has a very active forum, and they can be accessed from John T's link.

Good luck,

Hunt

[Edit] PS - take a look at the Premiere Elements and Photoshop Elements bundle. Premiere Elements is a Video-editing program, and can do a lot of animation to Video, and Photoshop Elements is a great, inexpensive Image (pixels) editing program. The bundle is usually like buying one of those programs, and getting the other one, virtually free.

Message was edited by: Bill Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2012 Nov 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 17, 2012 Nov 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are most welcome, and good luck in the product forums.

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines