Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

This Connection is Untrusted

May 31, 2014 May 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This Connection is Untrusted is a message I get frequently since the new update.  Seems like is appears frequently when I use back arrow to get  back to discussion.

Use Avast Security program, Win 7.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Win7 Internet Exp 11 Norton Internet Security... no such messge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The site now runs under SSL, but if there are embedded images in the page served from regular http addresses they'll break the page's security rating. Finding and replacing them is on the to-do list.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dave, thanks for that.  Seems like once I get the message, I have to wait a few minutes and then best to sign in to another Forum first then switch to this one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 03, 2014 Jun 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, I noticed that on the original kindle fire. The certificate did not match the site for the sign in page. But that was the only place I noticed it. I don't think it has been an issue on the latest kindle fire. So anyway just letting you know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines