• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to click on Community Help

Community Expert ,
Sep 30, 2019 Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I was attempting to click on the "community help" board link from back room board, its quite fun - as the link is at the base of the page and the back room is a long long scrolling list of posts I never managed to actually get to the botom of the page so it appeared momentarily many times but vever loing enough to click on it!

I'd suggest that's a bug

thanks

neil barstow, colourmanagement

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right now the only way to get to it is from the landing/front page. Everywhere else, we hit the infinite scroll issue. During the Forum Refresher last Thursday, David said that this is one of the issues being addressed. They're going to add the pagination function in (meaning we get to choose page numbers and Next/Previous).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pagination is enabled but only inside a thread. On the product forum pages the footer still runs off and hides.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thx, apparently if you click like on my question it eventually gets escalated ;~}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines