• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uh-oh - Forum Is Offline More Than On

LEGEND ,
Mar 06, 2010 Mar 06, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today, March 10, 2010, the Adobe fora are offline, more than online. In the past, this has signaled something being done - updates, etc. Usually after these, log-ins are smurfed, screen names are changed, line-breaks appear without direction or warning, things do not work right any more.

Maybe they are just reinstating the Attach File capability, but now I look to this as a bad sign - as John Fogerty crooned, Bad Moon Rising.

Will be interesting to see what tomorrow brings. I will be interested to see what has changed.

Hunt

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 10, 2010 Mar 10, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see

m to be having so

me unusual (I mean

different) jivew

are probl

ems here...

Mar 6, 2010 6:28 PM

Uh-oh - Forum Is Offline More Than On

Today, March 10, 2010,

Looks to me like Hunt was merely subconsciously preempting the next Jive bug.  Oh wait, sorry, dates not matching up (with thread "last post" dates I believe) is an old bug.

Never mind.

This 'jivesite' is so jived up...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 12, 2010 Mar 12, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just noticed some of the Date/Time oddities. In a PS thread, IIRC, the OP had a reply to his/her post two days before it was posted. It was also several days before the Joined Date. Not a big deal, but I did find it curious.

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Time Travel Perhaps??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still think it has to do with how time flows on Planet Jive.  It is a mysterious place where up is down, left is right, evil is good, time is random, logins never last, and software is designed by chimps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now, you could be correct. Still, here in Arizona, USA, we have many "sacred spots," near Phoenix. Places like Sedona, where they celebrate the Moronic Convergence. Hey, wait! That is not quite it, but everyone wears crystals and chants and beats drums in sweat lodges. Still, there are alleged to be "holes" in the space-time continuum. Maybe that is where the days went. Of course, soon we'll have Daylight Saving Time, but in PHX, we do not change. Unfortunately, all of the Indian (Native American) Reservations, that are included in Metro-Phoenix and surround it, do change! You can drive a block and the time changes.

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2010 Mar 13, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I always keep the right time on at least one clock (the one in front of me here, never wearing a watch), and look forward to getting out of summer time from the moment it starts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Mar 13, 2010 Mar 13, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this similar to Superman's home world?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 14, 2010 Mar 14, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could be, but in this case, it might be the "Pothole of Solitude... ?"

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PjonesCET wrote:

Perhaps.  And we all know what happened to that one in the end... (can't come soon enough!) 

See, it's real.  "jiveworld"  I hear the link installs STDs onto your computer.

http://www.jivesoftware.com/jiveworld/registration

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Mar 15, 2010 Mar 15, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess they get to do a lot of "Jive talkin' " And The BeeJee's sing their Theme song.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 17, 2010 Mar 17, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I wondered when that would enter into the discussions. It was only a matter of time...

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Things seem to have gotten better (do not feel comfortable attempting to state the date or time... ). I had rather hoped that the old Attach File function might have been in the process of restoration, but it does not see so, at least not on the product fora, that I frequent.

Maybe next maintenance period.

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines