• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to install Adobe CS4 on Windows 7!

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2009 Oct 29, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded my laptop's OS from Vista 32-bit to Windows 7 32-bit. When I tried to install Adobe Design Premium CS4 Student Edition back on my laptop, it just doesn't seems to be installing anything. And after an hour or so, it just pop up a window stating that the installation failed with an Error Code 1620. I tried the installation for over 6 times since yesterday till now!

Back to the time when I used Vista, I had to create a new folder (eg. Adobe CS4) to install the software there (in that folder) and that was when it finally installed the software for me. Of course, I met the neccesary system requirements even before buying the product.

And now, even when I tried the same technique, it just won't work. I followed all the steps stated (such as restarting my laptop etc) and it just won't work! And according to the reviews on Windows 7, many people has no problem with the compatibility issue of CS4 and their copy of Windows 7.

Please save me if you have any idea on what's going on with the problem I am facing. I really need help regarding this because my whole life is going to depend on this fabulous software which I have been using it since last year for school and social works!

Any help will be deeply appreciated!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 29, 2009 Oct 29, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Go to the PS Windows forum.

http://forums.adobe.com/community/photoshop/photoshop_windows

There's a link at the top of the page dealing with Windows 7 and a lot of message threads on your problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines