• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uploaded images must be larger - Impossible to use todays images

Community Expert ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In many threads screen dumps form users are the key of being able to help users. In the old forum people could upload images and one could easily *see* the parameters in let´s say the Export Settings dialog in Premiere Pro.

If someone upload an image today it is impossible to see any setting. If i click the image it is actually smaller than is i look at the picture in the thread. It seems that the new forum do similar to what Facebook do, iow it scales down images to a size that are predefined but unfortunately impossible to use.

In this thread the TS answers byroncortez but it is impossible to see the details of the Export Settings used by the TS: Glitch on 4K footage in 1080p sequence

Try to read the frame size and other settings from that picture. This must be solved asap.

clipboard_image_0.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't stress that ASAP part enough. But there's already so much about about this forum that has to be solved ASAP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On this particular image click on it  which shows a small view, then Right Click and select View Image to get a fullsize view.

This on Firefox so other browsers may differ.

(Safari Right click and then Open Image in New Tab)

Of course adobe needs to fix the issue, but till then this works on a majority of screenshots.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, it's bugging me too - but at the moment I think we have bigger fish to fry. With critical issues unresolved, the merely important should probably wait until later.

I think we should try to keep the noise level to a minimum, and concentrate on the big picture, which is a basically functional forum. Once we have that, we can look at the more technical details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That method works for me Jeff - but only when one image is uploaded. If someone uploads two or more then it only works on the last one
Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Works for me Jeff when going to the new tab. 

There is a difference between adding an image and adding an image as an attachment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The right click and open in new tab doesn't help for me in Chrome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me neither Bob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the image i posted it wont work. But go to the thread i linked to in the first post, find the image and click on it. Then right click on the image and choose Open Image in New Tab.. It works for me in Opera that is a Chromium based browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just testing image size upload. Original size here is 2560x1440:

2019-10-16_09-12-49.png

It's interesting that if I click this image to enlarge it, the overlay is actually smaller. If I then right click to "View Image", it's still nowhere near full size. I uploaded this using the "insert photos" icon at the top of the editor, and chose "Large" for the size.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Works OK for me when enlarged.

Click once and image opens smaller in lightbox

Right-click and choose open in new tab or window

Go to the new tab and click again to zoom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, you're right - I wasn't clicking to zoom in the "View Image" window.

It's sure odd that the lightbox window shows a much smaller view, even in full screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I agree Mike. I think quite a few people find this less than intuitive. I think it is possibly on David and Melissa’s to do list.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was promised for the next "sprint", but yet again it's been dropped.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first thing I do is if an image is too small go into Edit and set it to large. And pray it is readable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moved to Community Feedback.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines