• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Use Forum to Stop Email Notification

Explorer ,
May 23, 2010 May 23, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the PSE forum I select preferences an select stop notification but it does not stop. Is there some other solution?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
May 23, 2010 May 23, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Three places in Each thread you created or replied to choose stop notifcations, then go up to top of page just under welcome, Your Name (what ever your name or USER ID)  you should see

Adobe forums > Adobe Photoshop > Comments (or whatever lst item is) cick on Photoshop which takes you to main photoshop Directory. click on stop email notications.  Then go to your stuff  and see what is says about subscriptions (you'll have to explore to find your list of subscriptions. if your subscribed to Photoshop unsubscribe or click on radion button so its an open circle.  Now your finally done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 24, 2010 May 24, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are correct I am done. It has been over 12 hours and no email notifications from Photoshop. Thanks for our simple solution as I have spend much time with Adobe about this via phone and chat and they had no answer. Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
May 24, 2010 May 24, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your welcome. If a stray topic comes up just go to it and click on stop e-mail Notifications.

I don't know why they couldn't just have click on the main Forum Directory to stop e-mail directories and it would stop notifications of all kinds for that directory.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 25, 2010 May 25, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This ARTICLE might be useful for e-mail notification settings.

Good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
May 26, 2010 May 26, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

some of your windows don't jive with mine Bill

2010-05-26_0919.png

2010-05-26_0920.pngNotice the strange up and down arrows that appear to do nothing

2010-05-26_0923.pngnow this is similar except for the arrow buttons that do nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now this is what I suggested:                                             ⬇⬇

2010-05-26_0954.png

First within the actual thread

Then at main level of the forum:                                       ⬇⬇

2010-05-26_0955.png

And Finally in your stuff:                                                         ⬇⬇

2010-05-26_0923.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hm-m, my screen-caps were from a bit earlier (notice the avatar), and were from IE 7, IIRC. Still, my Chrome screens look very similar, even now.

Those little arrows are kind of odd.

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BTW: what up with the arrows:

2010-05-26_1259.png

They do absolutely nothing.

see my illustrations in above posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 27, 2010 May 27, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I saw those. Maybe residue from that survey, mentioned in another thread - thumbs up/thumbs down?

I've not seen the little buggers in any of my browsers, so have no real answers.

Seamonkies playing a joke on you?

Closest that I have seen is with some Adobe product GUI's, where parts of some buttons do not display, but that has usually been because the user is on an early version of Window Blinds (do not even know what that app. does), but I know that you are on Mac, so it's gotta' be something else entirely.

If you find the answer, please let us know,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
May 27, 2010 May 27, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also shows in FireFox, Camino, Opera, OmniWeb, Safari, and iCab

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 28, 2010 May 28, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, that probably rules out seamonkey levity then. Have no clue, but have yet to see them. Strange.

Good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 29, 2010 May 29, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You know Phillip, those little arrows look a bit like the ones in a block quote box, but without the block.

Just thinking here, and they are probably something else entirely different,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know. They don't serve antyhing useful. nor do they serve anything destructive either.  and they only show up in anything associated with "YourStuff", on my computers. (both my laptop and my desktop).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
nor do they serve anything destructive either.

You know, in this day and age, maybe that is all we can ask for... !

I have yet to see them, on two browsers, but that does not mean that they are not lurking just around the corner for me too.

Hunt

PS - I STILL think that those seamonkies are behind it somewhere...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines