• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Used to stay logged in

Community Beginner ,
Feb 25, 2009 Feb 25, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Back in the good-old days, just a few weeks ago....
I didn't have to log in every time I visited the forum.
And, it would keep track of the posts I've viewed so I
didn't have to cruise past the "old" ones to get to the
"new" ones. That has changed - for the worse.

I don't believe I changed anything on my end, except
linking my adobe id's as per the suggestion/requirement.

Could this be changed back to the good-old way?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's a whole sub-forum about this here: http://www.adobeforums.com/webx/.59b7db68/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Plus several FAQ pages http://www.adobeforums.com/webx/.59b7c637/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The fortunate thing is at least once you sign in this time. You don't have to again unless you quit your Browser , restart your compter re-login you computer or shutdown your computer.

The last time they tried a change over you were required for each and every message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>The last time they tried a change over you were required for each and every message.

Not what I remember.

And PLEASE proofred your messages before posting them. I also have difficulties when typing, but I do not complain about them, and I am a little more careful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2009 Feb 26, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I remeber it well. the last time you had to login for each and every message. Turned out for some the pointers pointed to an alternate server which wasn't working. I had to after the attempted change destroy all my Adobe cookies and start over. Using a proceduer posted on the forums.

And yes I proof read as well but sometimes I proof and mis-spellings occur.

But then I am not perfect. Neve have been never will be. :-)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 26, 2009 Feb 26, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

o.O

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2009 Mar 02, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>And PLEASE proofred your messages before posting them

!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

heh.

:)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PJ lives in a world of his own. We mere mortals can't see what he sees.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2009 Mar 03, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That may be true. But it obvious that some here see themselves above mere mortals that are like myself. So they would know :-)

Yes I am not Professional web designer. nor own a company. But I have been a user of Acrobat and then Acrobat Pro for Mac since the days of Acrobat 4.

I looked after a website for an organization for over 10 years. I started out I didn't even know how to do anything and had no one to teach. I had to learn on my own. I started out using a very crude, but at the time cutting edge program from Adobe. (PageMill). Then I bought with my own funds (a big investment at the time about 800.00) DreamWeaver. with learning from DreamWeaver, and online; I am still not a Pro but I can get along.

When I started on the (adobe) Forums; I meet people that were interested in getting and giving answers. They were not interested in correcting ones typing abilities or spelling abilities.

Its only been the past year or two That I've met up with folks, whose interest is to get their joys and kicks, and by making fun by correcting ones grammar, and spelling.

So I may or may not fit your definition of being in the real world.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>Its only been the past year or two That I've met up with folks, whose interest is to get their joys and kicks, and by making fun by correcting ones grammar, and spelling.

I could care less about your grammar or spelling.

It's you uninformed "opinion" that you attempt to pass off as fact that bothers me. I've seen it many times in the Acrobat/Reader forums.

I think it started with your "opinion" about PDF technology and Apple and grew from there...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
This topic has outlived its usefulness. Hopefully, Webex will get the

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines