• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

We Need Adobe To Build A Flash For Xbox360 internet explorer 9 .

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2012 Sep 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Microsoft Has A webbrowser Internet explorer 9 For Xbox360 Now in Beta. We need a flash player built for the 360. it is a awesome browser. just needs flash Millions of people will love this i guarentee u this 100%

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You would be better served To have Adobe suppport HTML5 and MS as well. Flas can never, ever be made safe. There is one patch over another patch over another Patch.

Both Flas and Java should be banned from the internets forever, along with Active-X.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Phillip,

Can I put you down as a "maybe" on Flash for the X-Box then?

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure if the fellow is willing to have to do security updates every 10 minutes or so.

I don't even use AppleScript except what is built into the system. All such languages, as Flash, Active-X, even AppleScript Visual basic, Java are security risk. Individual can use relatively normal language and mess with the system down deep and can cause havoc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Would you please stop posting this in every corner of these forums!  As I have already explained in your original topic, Internet Explorer 10 (which will be released in a few weeks) will have Flash Player embedded, so I don't think Adobe will build another Flash Player for IE9.

P.S. the proper place to request new features is https://bugbase.adobe.com/

P.P.S. I have deleted your other similar posts in other inappropriate forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines