• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When in community photoshop I get asked to select a community for my post !

Participant ,
Feb 11, 2018 Feb 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

things have changed here,

I select photoshop forum, its a community it seems, I post a message and get asked to pick a community from a list before it will allow new thread to get posted, however why is that when I am already in the photoshop 'community' page, furthermore in the drop down list there is no photoshop to pick !

photoshop sketch I see, something to do with an app, and an android,  but thats not photoshop., as in PC calibrated screen professional photoshop , wacom pen etc.

I type in Adobe photoshop to that window and hit send.

I cant see what happened to my post, except it said in red you are not allowed to edit this post.

Merlin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 14, 2018 Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steven,

It is indeed a bit strange behaviour. Can you please share few screenshots regarding this? Please let us know if this happens in all browsers & also the operating system that you are using (version too)

I will try to reproduce the issue once you update.

Thanks

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2018 Feb 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Merlin3  wrote

I cant see what happened to my post, except it said in red you are not allowed to edit this post.

Merlin

Hi Merlin,

You posted twice on February 12, and they both landed in the Photoshop forum. Is that what you are asking about?

One has a reply that you never responded to. You responded to the other, but not to the replies that came in after. You didn't mark anything "Correct" or say that you needed more info.

• If you go to forums.adobe.com and click on your icon in the upper right, you can then click on Content or Activity to see what you have
    IMG_4876.PNG

• You can also go to the Photoshop forum to find previous posts.

• A third way to find your post is to click the search box in the upper right and type in part of the name of your title, then pick it from the list. In this screen shot, it is second.

IMG_4877.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines