• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When will the login be permanently repaired?

LEGEND ,
Feb 09, 2011 Feb 09, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting seriously fed up with all the mistaken identities randomly allocated to people. Hardly a day passes that this happens to someone. Today it is me again, and I have lost count of how often it has happened to me.

My name is correctly shown as Harm Millaard at the top left, after the welcome, but my avatar is missing.

Everywhere else my name is mangled to show as Harm Millaard-6k6rWM

If this was the first time, OK, a possible glitch, but it has now happened so oft and so frequent, that I really hope you either get your act together or get rid of that crappy Jive software.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been reported so many times that it may not help, but you might go to...

Bug Report and Feature Request

https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We are currently using Jive ClearSpace 2.5.16. and the most current version of ClearSpace is 4.x.

The odd of problems getting fixed is between Slim and None, and Slim has left town.

Neither Adobe or Jive gives a Damn what happens.

Right now Adobe reputation is lower than Intuit's and they don't care.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines