• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where is my reply? Reply Disappeared

Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2020 Mar 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I posted my first reply minutes ago on this page https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/i-can-t-open-images/td-p/10086171?page=1, but I can't see it anywhere, where is it?

주석 2020-03-02 003537.png

TOPICS
Community Information

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your profile does show you made 2 posts but only this one is showing. That means that someone Marked your other post, the one you linked to in this post above, as Spam which will removve it from view and send it to a special forum for Administrators to look at. From there is will either be placed back in that other Discussion or Deleted and your username could be deactivated.

Do you remember what that other post said?  And can you repeat it in this discussion?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I said I might have the answer for the problem mentioned in the link, and explained about it in both English and Korean language, with some image to make it more clear to understand. Shall I have to repeat what I posted more specifically?

Oh yes and my reply came back, thank you 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines