• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where is simple, paginated list of all Discussions in a forum?

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We often need to just browse all recent discussions in a product forum, the old-fashioned way, by reading through discussion titles.

Not Searching, not Starting a new discussion, not by selecting some pre-packaged set of discussions Adobe thinks will address all our concerns.

Just a simple chronological list of Discussions.

The current Recent Discussions block, with More button at bottom, just stops dead cold after a few Mores.

Oh, wait ... it is reached via Content, towards top of page, after Overview, kind of obscured by a graphical element...

I remember now, I keep stumbling across that every few months...

Please put a few more links to that within the Overview page, near the Discussion elements, using something more obvious like "All Discussions."

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you go into any message in a forum and click on the link marked by the arrow in this image (probably won't come through in your notification email, so be sure to view this post on the forums themselves), you will get a list of posts in chronological order (of latest activity).

more_discussions.png

Yes, it's not ideal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 07, 2017 Feb 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Vincent,

I always simply use my bookmarked Discussions page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 07, 2017 Feb 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

But, if you don't happen to be in a discussion as I originally suggested (or have a bookmark as Jacob suggests), you can also click the Content tab at the top of each forum as demonstrated by this arrow.

content.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines