• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why am I experiencing problems adding flash content in CS3

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2009 Jun 18, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've added a .swf file to my html page but when assining an CSS ID to the object to position it on the page, it shows as in place on the dreamweaver layout, but when viewing in firefox, opera or safari to flash object displays out of position in the top left corner.

help and advice is appreciated

this is the code for the object:

<script type="text/javascript">
AC_FL_RunContent( 'codebase','http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,28,0','width','565',...' ); //end AC code
</script><noscript><object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,28,0" width="565" height="235" id="bodytxtpos1" title="flash">
  <param name="movie" value="images/rollingfolio_newv2.swf" />
  <param name="quality" value="high" />
  <embed src="images/rollingfolio_newv2.swf" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="565" height="235"></embed>
</object>
</noscript><script type="text/javascript">

This is the CSS code:

}
#bodytxtpos1 {
    position: absolute;
    left: 270px;
    top: 240px;
    width: 565px;

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please go to the Flash forums to ask your question. this is the forum comments forum. we do not answer product questions here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

off topic: why are all these flash/dreamweaver web questions showing up in here all of a sudden? something going on beyond the normal page reload bug? one or 2 is an anomaly. 5 or 10 is a pattern.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dave milbut wrote:

off topic: why are all these flash/dreamweaver web questions showing up in here all of a sudden? something going on beyond the normal page reload bug? one or 2 is an anomaly. 5 or 10 is a pattern.

I've only posted the answer to this in three of four threads!

It is because users are not paying attention to where they land when they decide to post in a forum, login and get dumped here or somewhere else they just were.

First thing after logging in EVRY User Needs to look where JIve landed them! amd go back to where they want to be!

Don

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DonRicklin wrote:

First thing after logging in EVRY User Needs to look where JIve landed them! amd go back to where they want to be!

Don

Therefore, Adobe needs to add a 'caveat'. Look before you post? But Dave has a point... why suddenly posts related to flash and dw...??? Are they the most active forums by any chance?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes yes yes.

Its in the wrong place, yada yada yada.

adobe need to make it clear how i delete it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Visitors to forum need to get off of cell phone while posting here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HaHa

--

Please note: I read this Forums through e-mail. If you respond to me; please

quote, otherwise I have no idea whom your response is addressed to or the

context. This is all thanks to how this forum doesn't work properly, yet.

Regards,

S.D.A. (Stephen)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The name SDA brings to mind an annoying religious sect, SDA certainly lives up to them, Seventh Day Adventists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Don't worry, the thread will shortly be locked as SDA has shown up in here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

gilham28 wrote:

make it clear how i delete it.

You can't.  Just stop adding to the thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines