• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why can't I find my own posts? Why is this confusing...

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I feel like this is a stupid question, but I posted on the forums about a photoshop bug and I can't seem to find my post on it. My profile says I've made two posts, but nothing shows up under the "Latest Contributions" dropdown. What am I doing wrong here..? I'm very confused.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Your profile currently says 4 posts - https://community.adobe.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/11534728

But only these 2 are showing... which MAY be due to the auto-Mod (forum software, not a human) flagging your other 2 posts as spam

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok – I can see this particular post, which is progress. Any reason why other posts would fail to show up (with no indiction from Adobe on why)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your profile currently says 4 posts - https://community.adobe.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/11534728

But only these 2 are showing... which MAY be due to the auto-Mod (forum software, not a human) flagging your other 2 posts as spam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well that is frankly bizarre to me. I've posted about photoshop bugs/issues twice on Adobe forums and I have no idea why they would flag them as spam. How annoying! I guess I'll try to get answers elsewhere. 😐

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(oops sorry, work account / personal account crossover)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is this forum software.

For no good reason it will flag new users posts and or users that haven't made a post in a long time and or one of the above and their post is more than 3-6 lines of text.

From your work account it shows you have made 3 posts but only 2 show up in your Account Profile page.

2020-11-10 17_23_40-About lolam68817515 - Adobe Support Community.png

So somehow that third post never made it out of whatever, wherever, this forum systems AI placed it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to confirm, your profile now shows 6 and shows them all 🙂 Can't say if any of your posts were in spam, but know that our team monitors that area multiple times a day to restore anything that may have been automatically flagged in error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Silvia "You" May see all 6 of the OPs post but I don't.

2020-11-11 16_17_18-.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I've looked at it again and figured out why:
2 of the posts are from 2016, meaning they're in the archives. That's why I can see them but you can't. 

@lalalalolaaa so don't worry, no content flagged as spam. Just your first 2 posts that are archived because they're "old" 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah I knew it had something to do with your Staff, Admin, status over a Mod/ACP status.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This certainly isn't a stupid question, but it is stupid that finding your own posts is so hard to figure out! My problem was I couldn't find my posts at all. The replies to this thread only located your missing posts.

For everyone else who, like me, can't find their posts 

The ANSWER is:

1. Click on your community profile icon in the upper right
  2. From the drop-down menu select "My Profile"
  3. This will bring up a page that shows your posts

It would be nice to have a "My posts" button in the drop-down menu!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines