• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why can't i find & review my history of questions posted to the forums?

Explorer ,
Oct 06, 2014 Oct 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rather than re-ask an old question I asked a few years back, why can't I just review my discussions history?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 06, 2014 Oct 06, 2014

Your activity history is available via your profile page (click your avatar on the top toolbar), then View Profile > Content.

It'll take you to this page

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Viewing Past Messages

Click your Avatar picture to the left of your message

Click the Activity option

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your activity history is available via your profile page (click your avatar on the top toolbar), then View Profile > Content.

It'll take you to this page

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Oct 09, 2014 Oct 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue, I can only see a few of my previous contributions. I would like to be able to see everything I have ever replied to in all forums, this worked previously by searching my screen name, now it doesn't. Any Ideas? TIA

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Luke Jennings wrote:

I'm having the same issue, I can only see a few of my previous contributions. I would like to be able to see everything I have ever replied to in all forums, this worked previously by searching my screen name, now it doesn't. Any Ideas? TIA

When I did what Dave suggested, I got 10 pages of my messages, earliest one posted in 2007. What happened when you tried?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see 6 messages that I authored, but I want to see messages I replied to too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Luke Jennings wrote:

You mean, something like this (for me)?

007.JPG

Then you have to click on the Activity instead of the Content button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Luke Jennings wrote:

One step further from Dave's original instructions: Profile | Content | Participated: https://forums.adobe.com/people/Luke%20Jennings/content?filterID=participated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Oct 10, 2014 Oct 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That worked perfectly. I should have noticed the extra tab. If it were a snake it would have bit me.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like a user needs to be signed-in to the forums in order to view the Content | Participated tab. In the past I could simply search my name to view this content. Does anybody know if there is a way to view the "Content | Participated" for a specific person, without signing up for an account?

Also, the People tab- Sort by name- is not working for me, either in Safari or Firefox (OSX 10.68). Is anyone else having this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Content view of a profile isn't accessible to visitors at the current time. Not sure it can be fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't make any sense to view someone's own posts if s/he is not actually signed in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Oct 13, 2014 Oct 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A person might want to see all of a specific person's participated posts, Pat Willener, for example. AFAIK, this person would need to have an account and be logged-in to it. I don't believe this was true previously, and I don't see any need for it, except to get more members.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines